View previous topic :: View next topic  
Grannyfapple
Soldier

re: Structured M+ dungeon group(s)

Hey guys,

I'm interested in putting together a dedicated group for doing the M+ content and getting through the group's keys each week. I know a few people have expressed interest in doing these dungeons in guild-only groups so hopefully we have enough people to put together a solid group who runs these week and week on a consistent basis. 

I know we're a bit disorganized for everything but raids because of IRL scheduling but even if it's 2-3 times a week where we work on a particular person's key and make progression in the dungeons, that would be awesome. It doesn't have to be as much as 3 hours like raiding but an honest hour or 90 minutes before or after raid (or an agreed upon time by the group) can go a long way to pushing keys and such.

If you're interested in doing so, feel free to leave your available times down below or send me in-game mail on Heypapito so we can clobber together a group and start rolling through these M+s.

Thanks everyone!

Babitoboi

DoctorYon
Underling

I'm interested in doing a structured format, I can be on before raid in most cases for 2 hours or so. Or Monday any time. I'm mostly on late nights during the weekend but I can shift around Friday or Saturday to make times. I do go out of town usually once a month to visit my folks back home so during the week is overall more reliable. Mondays are good for cleanup but I'd hate to wait until the day before reset to run anything. I have Arcway 7 this week.

Tl;Dr

Mon: 4p to 930p

Tues-Thurs: 4p to 620p

Fri/sat: whenever (assuming I'm in town)

Sun: anytime before 9p

All times are EST.

Yetik
edgelordjoel
Demoted

Would absolutley be interested.

Since I don't really have a specific schedule for my daily life its hard to say, but anytime from 2 hours before raid time onwards to the end of raid time (no idea what that is EST, guessing 4:30pm - 9:30pm) I will be available most days.  Cause of my fluid schedule though I can work around things pretty well, unless its after 9:30pm EST.  Beauty sleep is important.

DoctorYon
Underling

no idea what that is EST

Realm is EST btw.

Storminorman
Soldier

I'm prettty much always game if I'm on, 2:30-raid but usually not after raid unless I'm off work the next day.

Can tank most of them but prefer to do the damage.

Have a HoV 12 If people fail to get a better +12...

Eidolonn
Soldier

I as well would be very interested in a M+ team. I would be available best on the weekends. 

Ody2015
Demoted

I do mythic+ every weekend. We should at least have a group together to get a +12 done for everyone.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Winter Shadow Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: